Yesterday, around 3:59 a.m., we lived through an earthquake! Chicago was struck by a mighty 3.8 magnitude quake which rocked our house and sent us into a flurry of craziness!
Or maybe I just slept through it. Dangit! I'm still so disappointed I missed it!
But my trusty husband did awake to the sound of a car crashing into our house and our bed shaking. He proceeded to think "Hmm, maybe I should get up and check on this." Then he fell back asleep.
I sweetly asked him to get up next time, just to make sure it's not a crazy man breaking in. Because the next time our house is shaking and rattling, I highly doubt it'll be another earthquake.
Kod didn't think the quake was that monumental, being that he's sort of a native Californian. But I did, hence the reason why I'm telling you all about it.
We lived through an earthquake yesterday!!
P.S. What's with Kody's one post getting a million comments (or like 7) and my millions of post getting like one comment?? Okay, maybe he really is an incredibly awesome talented singer/songwriter/guitar player. :-) Just be jealous that I get to listen to him sing and play every night!
I got your back Katie. Great job sleeping through the earthquake! You'll get 'em next time!
ReplyDeleteThanks Todd! I appreciate the support :)
ReplyDelete