Written in November:
I really do love my bike, and I love Kody's bikes (sometimes), but I don't really like our bikes in our bedroom. And now they're not anymore! They are now safely in Kody's parents garage for the winter.
Before picture:
Written in January:
This is what the corner has turn into:
Unfortunately, it has not been turned into the beautiful, uncluttered bedroom corner I first imagined. Instead, it has become home to four boxes of Christmas decorations (my doing), an old set of bike wheels and an old bike frame (both to be sold on eBay by the end of the week if I have any say in it), a tool box, laundry basket, biking shoes, bike pump, and an assortment of other things.
And, as of this weekend, there's another bike in our bedroom!! Am I ever going to get rid of them??? Aye, what's a girl to do?


No comments:
Post a Comment