Here's the menu for this week:
Sunday: Homemade pizza
Monday: Lasagna (from the freezer)
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Shrimp Linguine (shrimp from the freezer, other ingredients from the pantry)
Thursday: Chicken Enchiladas (from the pantry)
Friday: Sloppy Joes (from a can)
Saturday: Chicken Fried Rice (from the pantry using a spice package)
I'm actually really excited about this week's menu! We LOVE lasagna and it was so easy to make two the last time I made it, so I did! Kody is an expert Shrimp Linguine maker, so I'm hoping he'll take on that recipe. And we love enchiladas, but haven't had them in a while, so I'm really looking forward to those. We have a few recipes for them, but we normally just end up using whatever we can find in the pantry and basically combining the recipes. I've never made chicken fried rice, so I'm excited to try that!
Meal I'm not looking forward to: Sloppy Joes. I bought a few cans of Sloppy Joe stuff a long time ago and they've just sat in our pantry. Not sure why I bought them. Oh wait, I had a coupon. Boo. I typically like Sloppy Joes (is there supposed to be an apostrophe!?!), but I think the can thing weirds me out.
Here's to another good week!
Is the can thing called "Manwich" or something?? I bought some of those too like a year ago, and everytime I look at them, I think "Umm... maybe we should have something else for dinner!"
ReplyDeleteYes! Manwich! It looks so gross! I have no idea why I bought it but we will be eating it this weekend! I'll report back about how awesome it tastes!
ReplyDelete