Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Old home-New home

Lots of homes and moving and newness and packing going on these days it seems.

During my last few days of freedom (re: before I started my new job last Monday), Kody and I dashed up to Minnetrista, MN for a spur-of-the-moment trip to see my parents' new house and spend some time with my family. It was a really fun weekend filled with beautiful weather, walks on some of the BEAutiful bike paths that MN has, frisbee golf, visiting Crown College (where my dad will be teaching), making s'mores over a fire pit and living camping style in the new dig.

I didn't get too many pics of the weekend, but here's a glimpse:

Nana and Elijah working hard on puzzles together

I believe after we asked Elijah to smile for this picture he said, "This is as happy as I get."

Nana and Addie snuggling

The new home.

Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us crash your moving-in party and for feeding us so well, even though we did have to sleep on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment