Kody and I spent our actual "anniversary" day relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather. Kody went golfing with the guys in my family when we were in Omaha the other weekend and found a long lost love of the sport. I've been golfing many a time in my life, but not for several years.
Well, when Kody suggested going to the driving range and our wonderful neighbors, the Ragos, offered me Tara's old golf clubs, we decided we'd give it a try.
Two large buckets of balls and two very sore hands (Katie's) later, we had a lot of fun and it wasn't too frustrating! However, I was very much missing my golfing glove that lives back in Omaha. Ohhh, did my hands hurt.
We also enjoyed our year-old wedding cake, which actually tasted pretty good! A little crumbly and smashed, but still moist! I think I'm going to go have some right now...





No comments:
Post a Comment