Last week I was extra motivated to do some baking, so here are the results:
A somewhat successful attempt at homemade pitas. Some of these turned out to be more like dinner rolls and most don't have much of a pocket, but they still taste good!

Banana bread and chocolate chip banana bread! Yum!

And this was definitely my favorite - chocolate chip pumpkin muffins! I'm not even a huge fan of pumpkins, but I'll definitely be making these again if pumpkin is cheap!

Banana bread and chocolate chip banana bread! Yum!

And this was definitely my favorite - chocolate chip pumpkin muffins! I'm not even a huge fan of pumpkins, but I'll definitely be making these again if pumpkin is cheap!
And this delicious (and free) loaf of French bread...


...turned into this amazing "Gooey bread." I think I could eat that whole thing ... oh wait, I did! Kody has been helping me eat the other carbo-loaded foods, but he didn't help me on this one! I didn't need any help!
Sorry about the angle on the picture - not sure what's going on, but it makes me dizzy looking at it.


pumpkin chocolate chip muffins..YUM!!
ReplyDeletesend me the recipe for the muffins! Please!
ReplyDeleteHere's the link to the muffin recipe: http://www.recipezaar.com/Pumpkin-Chocolate-Chip-Muffins-3564
ReplyDelete