Monday, March 23, 2009

Tax Day!

I know people normally dread doing their taxes, but for some reason I'm actually "giddy" about doing our taxes!

Maybe it's because it's the first time I've ever done them.
Maybe it's because I'm not really doing them.
Maybe it's because we've never experienced the government taking all our money.
Maybe it's because we've actually made more than $1,000 this year.
Maybe it's because I'm hoping for an unrealistic amount of money back.
Maybe it's because I have lots of creative and fun ways to spend that unrealistic amount of money that we hope to get back.

It's probably just because I'm strange and get excited about making lists, going grocery shopping and listening to the morning announcements.


Well, tomorrow is T-Day, or Tax Day, when Kody takes our little binder full of our all tax documents to H&R Block and sits for two hours while someone else fills everything out because we don't understand how to do it. I'm kinda sad that I don't get to go with him!

Here's a cheer for Tax Day and looking at the brighter side of life!

**CHEER!**

No comments:

Post a Comment