I sacrificially took him out on a walk today in the sleet and this is how he responded when we arrived home (terrible dark video - I apologize, but you'll get the idea):
In other news...
1) NEBRASKA DOES PLAY ILLINOIS WHILE WE'LL BE IN CHAMPAIGN!! Granted, not a U of I home game until 2014, but still! And in 2013 they play at Nebraska.
2) Kody brought me home some beautiful flowers almost two weeks ago and they're still gorgeous!
3) Got to see some wonderful Olivet friends last weekend in Michigan at Dorie's house. We spent the afternoon shopping at an Amish village - Shipshie!
4) Yummy brown bananas! A few weeks ago I came across these two big boxes of less-than-perfect bananas and I was so excited because I'd been wanting to get some bananas at a good price for smoothies. We recently got a small chest freezer that I've been LOVING filling up and frozen bananas are a perfect thing to put in there. I was so excited to share my great find and then I got home and did the math (probably should have done that at the store) and realized I bought about large amount of old brown bananas for a price that I can typically find for good, not brown, bananas. Frugal failure - but at least I didn't pay more than I normally would and now we've got lots and lots of bananas for smoothies!
5) This is how we enjoyed the 80 degree weather last weekend:
Thumbs up on the beautiful flowers!
ReplyDelete