Last week, my Bible study had a cookie exchange and I came home with two 9x13 pans full of deliciousness!
Look at that feast - buckeyes, peanut butter, double chocolate, pumpkin chocolate chip, lots of peppermint, dough balls, Oreo balls - yum, yum, yum!!
Thank you to all of these amazing women for challenging me, encouraging me and praying for me during the past year!And we also got to love on Miss Halle Lou Mapel!
For the exchange, I was debating between these, these, these, these, these and these.I ended up making Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies:

And Chocolate and Peppermint Bark Cookies:
I was on a little of a peppermint kick and they both turned out so delicious (well, at least Kody and I thought so!).However, I still really want to make the rest of those cookies, so hopefully they'll happen sometime in the near future! But for now, I'm okay with enjoying cookies for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next week.
And yes, I did have some for breakfast earlier this week. They're just that good!
No comments:
Post a Comment