Highlights include:
- Being surprised on Friday night with beautiful red tulips, chocolate and a sweet card!
- Breakfast in bed! Scrambled eggs (Kody's favorite), cinnamon rolls (unfortunately, not homemade), grapes and orange juice
- A trip to the Office Depot store closing sale to grab the last TomTom GPS at a great price! I don't like buying things without a reason, so we decided it was our Valentine's Day gift to each other.
- Driving up to Orland Park and going to a movie! We've rented about a thousand movies in the last couple months, but I can't remember the last one we've been to at the theater! We had (and still have!) an AMC gift card, so we splurged! Confessions of a Shopaholic was only complete with a large popcorn, Reese's Pieces, a large blue raspberry icee and a medium Coca-cola icee. And no, I did not have to do any convincing or guilt-tripping to get Kody to say okay to the Shopaholic movie! Isn't he wonderful :-) By the way, this PG movie, wasn't as innocent as it was advertised. Viewers beware. P.S. we couldn't buy tickets ahead of time, so we arrived at the movie 45 minutes early in case it was sold out on Valentine's Day (gotta be careful, you know). Well, it wasn't sold out. We sat for about 30 minutes outside the theater and were the second people in. We did get the best seats in the house though!
- Going to the Carson's in Orland to have Kody's coat tailored for "free," only to find out it isn't free and will cost us another trip up to Orland! A little frustrating, but not the end of the world.



Sounds like a great day! What a good husband, going to shopoholic with you! I think I'll need to do a little more sweet talking to get Richard to go. What kind of GPS did you get?
ReplyDeleteToo bad I'm not around to enjoy your chocolate from Kody anymore. I'm pretty sure I always ate more of that than you did. :)
ReplyDelete