Last weekend, the XC team was honored, for probably the first time ever, for placing at the NAIA national meet. The cross country teams and track individuals are, by far, the best athletes on our campus - winning the most awards, qualifying and placing high at national meets. However, the school likes to celebrate when our basketball or baseball team does well against other Chicago-area schools. So, here's to the XC team who placed 14th out of 32 teams across the nation (and many, many more that didn't even qualify to nationals) at NAIAs. They were "honored" during the men's basketball game last weekend.

Also over the weekend, Kod and I tried our hand at making Christmas cookies! It's sort of been a family tradition (we skip some years) to cut out and decorate Christmas cookies, so Kod and I continued the tradition in Bourbonnais! Here's the result:
All baked and ready to be frosted.
I also made some plain sugar cookies as well.
Christmas sugar cookies taste better than regular sugar cookies!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see a blog about Puerto Rico!
ReplyDelete