He really is! And today is one of those days where I am especially thankful that I married him. The day started out like normal - me getting out of bed way too late and Kody leaving for his 8:30 a.m. class at 8:15 (It takes like two minutes to drive to Olivet from our apartment). And Katie leaving at 8:20 a.m. to drive 25 minutes to be at work by 8:30 a.m. Let's just say I'm really really good at arriving consistently at 8:45 a.m., but just cannot figure out how to make it there by 8:30. :) Good thing they don't really care when you arrive at my work.
Kod had a great morning - going to class and then an hour long, 19-mile bike ride and enjoying being outside in the beautiful weather, while I got extremely bored at work, comtemplated quitting multiple times and realized that when Kod says Washington Mutual got bought out, that is a really bad thing since we own stock in the company. I saw all these news articles talking about WaMu - the largest bank failure in history - but never quite put two and two together that WaMu really means Washington Mutual (I really am very blonde sometimes).
So when I talked to Kod before lunch, he could tell I wasn't having the greatest day and it was just one of those days when he needed to do something. And he did! He drove all the way up to Peotone and surprised me at work for lunch. We went to Subway and ate outside enjoying the beautiful weather! And he even came into the office so I could introduce him to everyone! It was so much fun and just one of the many reasons why I think I have the greatest husband in the world.
God knew I needed a little pick-me-up today! And even when I went back to work things got better! People called me back and answered their phones when I called and I was actually relatively busy for the rest of the day! Thank you God!
Cute!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Kody! However, he will have to settle for 2nd best husband since I happen to have the world's best husband.
ReplyDeleteKoderman,
ReplyDeleteA Texas gentleman you have been raised and a Texas gentleman you remain. However, it is easy when you have an "incredible" wife like Katie. Have I mentioned how thankful I am that God answered my prayer that you two found eachother?