It was amazing. I think Kody even liked it more than me!
We had a few oranges sitting around that weren't very good to eat plain (they had seeds), so we decided to juice them! We were given my Nana's juicer a long while back and had never used it. I pulled it out thinking it'd be difficult to use and I probably needed to use it once and then sell/donate it. Definitely not giving that device away! It was SO easy and SO good!
The next day I went out and bought 12 lbs of oranges for $3 (which I think is a pretty good price - 4lbs for $1) and Kody made more juice for us! I was hoping it'd end up being cheaper to make your own, but unfortunately I don't think it is :( Kody used almost all our oranges and only got a little more than what you see above. Maybe not an every week treat, but we're definitely doing this again!!
Next up: grapefruit juice!
No comments:
Post a Comment