Kody's last cross country meet ever. *tear* But it really wasn't that sorrowful because he hasn't been able to run all season anyway. But STILL, the last two cross country meets Kody will ever "participate" in have come and gone. No more home meets, no more XC nationals. No more freezing our butts (or bottoms off, sorry Mom) in ridiculous Illinois weather(!). Two weeks ago, Marla, Kacey and Bethany joined us for Kody's last home meet! The guys won the meet and we were all there to cheer them on. Here are a few pics:

We were very cold...

Breez, Kacey and Kody at the potluck lunch after the meet. I've been really excited for a potluck, so I could bring some fun side dish in one of my fun, cool, new dishes, but alas, with having company that weekend, I didn't even bring anything :( But next time...there will be a fun, cool side dish.

The guys doing their cheer after the awards ceremony.

Conference champs! Kody's head/hat is a little to the right of the middle.
A blog about this past weekend to come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment